- You can browse the case collection with the menu on the left side
- You can also list all cases according to categories
- Another option of grouping cases is according to keywords.
- Printing is possible on case-by-case basis or in collection ("add to pool" in the small menu at the right side of each scenario).
- Cases/scenarios are in some cases linked to similar ones. Let us know if you think other crosslinks would be helpful.
- You can search the collection via the search form.
- The collection needs you input and support to grow. Please read our "How to contribute" section in order to know what you can do!
- There is now also a submission form.
Correcting available content
- We will try to put together a small editorial team that can correct existing cases, link them, sort them into categories etc. Contact us if you are interested in joining.
- As a user, you can also just leave your comments below the scenarios if there are any issues, corrections, ... This would help us a lot!
Page printed from MME Scenario Collection – https://scenarios.militarymedicalethics.ch